It's So Wonderful to Reconnect at Family Reunions
It seems like just yesterday that your niece was all knees and elbows running across the yard and now she's in college. Kids grow up before you know it, older folks always have stories to share and none of us are getting any younger. Fill up your family photo album with the snapshots you'll always treasure at your next family reunion. The Trolley stops right at our kid-friendly hotel, so it's a snap to plan the perfect family reunion at the Oglethorpe Inn & Suites.
Blended, Extended or Just Plain Befriended...We Love Families!
All kinds of families find their way to the Oglethorpe Inn & Suites and for good reason—we've got the amenities that families love! Our free continental breakfast gives your family the energetic start they need to set off on a discovery of Savannah, from the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace to the Chatham County Aquatic Center to the Beaches and tour of Fort Pulaski. When you choose the Oglethorpe Inn as your family reunion headquarters, you know there's something for everyone to enjoy. So gather up your rowdy bunch in our Garden Atrium and make plans for the day or enjoy chatting late into the night in our spacious suites.
Amenities for Savannah Family Reunions
- 52 interior corridor suites
- Double and King-bedded suites available
- All suites are furnished with: refrigerators, microwave ovens, coffeemakers and irons & ironing boards
- 100% non-smoking environment
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Meeting and banquet room available
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- High-speed Internet access available
- Complimentary computers available in private settings
- Complimentary parking – plenty of room for buses and vans
- 24-hour security surveillance system
Must-See Savannah Points-of-Interest near Our Hotel
- Trolley Tours available daily with shuttle service to the historic district.
- Nightly Ghost Tours throughout the historic district.
- The Oglethorpe Mall with more than 150 Stores
- Wormsloe Plantation
- Tybee Island: Savannah's beaches, historic lighthouse and Fort Pulaski
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- River Street
- City Market
- Telfair and Jepson Museums with Children's Discovery Center
- Dolphin Magic boat cruises leaving daily from River Street