Looking for Great Girl Scout Hotel Discounts in Savannah?
Girl Scouts Groups are Always Welcome
At Oglethorpe Inn & Suites!
Oglethorpe Inn & Suites welcomes individuals, families, groups and Girl Scout troops who are visiting Savannah! We also offer special rates for visiting groups, especially Girl Scouts, so please make sure to inquire about these when you make your reservations. As the birthplace of Juliette Gordon Low, who founded the Girl Scouts of the United States of America, Savannah is especially popular visiting spot for Girl Scouts from all over the world. We know you'll love the historical charm of Oglethorpe Inn & Suites while you and your group discovers the history of the Girl Scouts.
Amenities of the Oglethorpe Inn & Suites
- 52 interior corridor suites
- Double and King-bedded suites available
- All suites are furnished with: refrigerators, microwave ovens, coffeemakers and irons & ironing boards
- 100% non-smoking environment
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Meeting and banquet room available
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- High-speed Internet access available
- Complimentary computers available in the lobby
- Complimentary parking – plenty of room for buses and vans
- 24-hour security surveillance system
Attractions and Points of Interest near Our Hotel
- 5.3 miles from the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Half a mile from Oglethorpe Mall with more than 150 Stores
- Shop and dine on River Street or in the City Market.
- Discover the Girl Scout Militia and their role at Fort Jackson.
- 20 miles to Tybee Island: Savannah's beaches, historic lighthouse and Fort Pulaski
- Wormsloe Plantation
- Trolley Tours: Daily historic tours available throughout the historic district
- Andrew Low House
- Telfair and Jepson Museums with Children's Discovery Center
- Dolphin Magic boat cruises and tours of the Tybee Marine Science Center
Discover the History of the Girl Scouts
A trolley tour bus from Old Savannah Tours makes several pickups and drop-offs from Oglethorpe Inn & Suites daily. Discount tickets are available at the hotel, or you can arrange your own tour with their convenient pickup and flexible return service (private trolley tour buses are available). Be sure to ask about full multi-day itineraries, including lodging, meals, activities and tours. Transportation is available from Amtrak®, Savannah International Airport and private coach services.
Contact the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace: (912) 233-4501